The purpose of the internships is to provide exposure and experience to qualifying graduates.
This exciting opportunity will enable graduates to work with skilled financial experts on various sub-section in an aim to fulfil the overall Finance Mandate.
- Equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification in Accounting or Finance
IT Desktop Support Technician
Provide on-site user support – excellent response time, provisioning of quality support and problem resolution agreed with the customer in line with the SANRAL ICT support standards and requirements.
- IT Diploma/ Degree or Equivalent.
- 3 years minimum relevant desktop and network support working experience in an IT environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- ITIL certification.
- A+/ N+
- MCSE or other relevant certification.
IT Support Technician Intern
The purpose of the position is to provide assistance on-site or end user support – excellent response time, provisioning of quality support and problem resolution agreed with the customer in line with the SANRAL ICT support standards and requirements.
This position will require you to assist other members of ICT in their daily operations, as well as learning to perform their duties as to even the workload.
- A Grade 12 Senior Certificate
- NQF Level 6/7 IT Diploma/Degree or Equivalent
How to Apply
Opportunity Closing Date Wednesday, 22 March, 2023 – 12:00