The Sedibeng TVET College (SEDCOL) Online application for the 2024/2025 academic session is open. Prospective applicants seeking for admission can begin to apply via the 2024 Online Application portal.
The management of the Sedibeng TVET College, SEDCOL wishes to inform all the south african applicants that online application into various programs for 2024/2025 is ongoing now.
What You’ll Need?
Prospective applicants who are applying for study admission at Sedibeng TVET College are required to meet all the admission requirements and also the application requirements in order to complete their application.
SEDCOL Online Application Requirements For South Africans Citizens
Below is the Sedibeng TVET College application requirements or admission requirements for South African citizen.
- Certified copy of your Identification Documents (ID)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11 or Grade 12 exams results
- Your email address
- Your cell phone number
SEDCOL Online Application Requirements For International Students
Below are the Sedibeng TVET College application requirements or admission requirements for International Students.
- Your home country passport number (current and valid, not expired)
- Copy of your school’s qualification
- A valid study Visa
- South African medical aid cover
- English proficiency
How to Apply to SEDCOL Online Application 2024
Follow the below step-by-step guide to applying online at Sedibeng TVET College.
- Go to – http://sedcol.co.za/OnlineRegistration_NewStudentMenu.aspx
- Upload your documents
- Get the Application Form
- Fill in the form correctly
- Pay your Application Fees
- Tick the “Accept Terms and Condition” box
- Click Submit
If you have any difficulties, kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a Positive reply within 24-48 hrs.