The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, SMU Authority as initiated a reliable e-Learning platform for online learning. It is designed to make learning easy at the comfort of your home, or anywhere you may wish to be.
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University e-Learning Portal gives students access to online classes, access to e-books, online free courses, virtual classes, and other virtual services and Nursing programmes.
How to Access SMU E-Learning Portal Login
To have access to the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University E-Learning Portal, Click on the link provided below.
- Go to the E-Learning Portal Page – https://www.smu.ac.za/e-learning-resources/
- Provide your username and password
- Click on “Submit”
- Then, Follow the next steps till completion
NOTE: You must enter the correct login details to have access to the portal.
Forgotten Your Password?
Read and follow the steps provided below carefully.
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instrSMUions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
If you have any difficulties regarding this post, Kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.