The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) Late Application for the 2023/2024 academic session is open for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
This article contains a breakdown on How to Apply to the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Late Application. We’ve provided you a step by step guide and instructions about the Late Application process AND the hard copy application.
What You’ll Need
Things to note before applying online to SMU:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please Note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply For SMU Late Application
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Late Application 2023 Portal can be accessed through the link below;
- Go to the Late Application Portal – https://www.smu.ac.za/students/apply/online-application/
- Navigate and click on “Late Application”
- Provide the necessary information.
- Then, Follow the next steps till completion.
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC), (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES?
Do well be visiting the school’s official website. OR You can drop a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a positive reply within 24-48 hrs.