The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Student Portal Login | The Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal Login can now be accessed by new and current students.
Are you searching for the Tshwane University of Technology student portal? Then, this article is for you. On this page you will find the student portal link, and how to access and log into the student portal.
What Can You Do on TUT Student Portal?
Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal is for new and prospective students of the school to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease
Some of the things you can do on the School Portal include Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal Login
Note that you can visit and access TUT student portal using a computer or mobile by clicking on the link provided below;
- Tshwane University of Technology Student Portal – https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
Forgotten Your Password?
Read and follow the steps provided below carefully.
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instrTUTions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
If you have any difficulties regarding this post, Kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.