The University of Zululand (UNIZULU) Application Procedure | How to Apply for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The management of the University of Zululand, UNIZULU wishes to inform all the south african applicants that online application into various programs for 2024/2025 is ongoing now.
UNIZULU Application Procedure 2024
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO APPLY
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of diploma or degree certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of an academic record with conduct in respect of studies at another tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee (see relevant fee above)
- Certified copy of Matric results/certificate
Foreign students should also provide the following:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)
How To Track Your Application
To hear the outcome of your application, you will be notified via sms notices, emails and the official University Offer letter. However, applicants may contact the Admissions Office on 035 902 6178/6030/6051/6234/6361 if they have not received their offer letters and to update their contact and postal details.