As a student living away from home, you’ll likely need to secure suitable accommodation at the start of each academic year. Find out what Varsity Village Potchefstroom has to offer below.
Varsity Village offers affordable student accommodation in 3 locations: Potchefstroom, Cape Town and Polokwane.
The Potchefstroom student accommodation is located 1 km from the nearest gate of the North-West University (NWU), Potchefstroom Campus.
The residence currently only accommodates students from NWU, Pearson, Vusulela TVET, Boston, CTU and the Culinary School. A free shuttle service is available to students attending these campuses.
The Potchefstroom student accommodation is NSFAS accredited and other bursary students are also welcome.
Some of the amenities include:
- 10Gb FREE wi-fi per month
- FREE laundry facilities
- Furnished with a bed, desk, chair & study lamp
- Built-in cupboards, common kitchen area with a fridge & microwave
- 11.5-month Contracts from 15 January – 31 December 2021
- Electricity @ R150p.m. and water included
- Common areas cleaned as per type accommodation contracted
- On-site Cafeteria
- House Rules are Applicable
- Management & Maintenance Team on Site
- Safe and Secure with Biometric Access Control, Electric Fencing and 24-hour Access patrols
Varsity Village offers single rooms duo rooms, shared apartments and flats. To find out more on costs and services visit the Varsity Village website.