The Walter Sisulu University, WSU Fee Structure | Tuition & Fees 2024/2025 – WSU Fees pdf 2024, WSU Tuition Fees Payment 2024, WSU Fees Booklet pdf, WSU Fee Statement, WSU Fees Brochure 2024.
Walter Sisulu University Fee Structure Saves as Fees Guide to help the student of the institution through the payment processes.
Here Is How Walter Sisulu University Fees Structure Is Been Schedules
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at Walter Sisulu University pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Walter Sisulu University Fee Structure
Below is the link to the WSU Fee Structure;
- Log in to the official webpage
- Goto the Fees Payment Portal.
- Access the Walter Sisulu University Fees or download the fees brochure through the link You will receive.
From the Link above, you can access and download the Walter Sisulu University Fees.
- A non-refundable application fee must be paid when applying to Northlink TVET College.
- If late applications are accepted, a late application fee will be charged.
- Paying an application fee does not mean that your application will be successful.
Student Accounts and Payment Terms
- Applications fees
- After acceptance proceed to Deposit
- Deposit before registration
- Dates for Payment or Terms of Payments
The institution will withhold Final exam results of students who have not paid their fees in full.