The Centre for Environmental Rights is calling for applications for an internship with a special focus on engagements with community partners. Apply to this internship now!
The Centre For Environmental Rights is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who has a special interest and passion for environmental and climate justice and able to work closely and engage with various community partners.
- Company Name: Centre For Environmental Rights
- Closing Date: 15 January 2023
- A proven record of activism in the environmental and climate justice sector, or in any other social justice sector;
- A matriculant, or with some vocational training will be helpful but not required
- An understanding of how activism contributes to social and environmental justice, and be committed to promoting and defending the role of community organisations and activists in realising [environmental] justice.
- Familiarity with the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook & calendars, and virtual applications like MS Teams, Zoom, Google docs, etc.
- A positive demeanor, professional and with a “can do” attitude
- Punctual and very good with time management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Highly focused and organised, trustworthy, is able to multi-task
- Can work independently but also can work in collaboration with team members
How to Apply
Send the following documents to: email@example.com with the email subject line: “Ref: 12/2022 CER Internship 2023, your name”
- A cover letter setting out your skills and relevant experience, and motivating why you want to be considered for the position;
- Your CV; and
- Two recent written references not less than 6 months old.