The University of South Africa, UNISA Registration will be open from 9 January to 3 February 2023, intending applicants to follow the displayed information within this post to secure a successful registration.
To register for the Unisa 2023 academic session, read carefully and follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Find Your Qualification & Choose Your Modules.
Each Unisa qualification is structured in such a way that you need to pass a certain number of NQF-level credits within a certain amount of time in order to graduate.
It is also very important that you manage your studies and are able to pass the number of NQF-level credits for which you register each semester or year. Please take note of Unisa’s admission and re-admission rules, and the Unisa rules for students.
STEP 2: Calculate Your Study & Other Fees.
It is important to assess the full cost of your studies before confirming your modules for registration. What you can afford will affect the number of modules for which you can register.
UNISA fees differ depending on your qualification, the number of modules, and so on, but basically, they include prescribed student fees (including registration fees), miscellaneous fees and fees for additional study material.
You can choose your modules and calculate your fees during the online registration process.
Unisa student fee information for the 2023 academic year will be available on 5 January 2023.
STEP 3: Complete & Submit Your Registration.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS AND RE-REGISTERING STUDENTS MUST REGISTER TO STUDY THROUGH UNISA IN 2023
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2023 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply online for the alternative qualification during the prescribed application period.
- If you would like to cancel your registration or any part thereof, please take note of Unisa’s cancellation dates.
CHECK THAT YOU ARE READY TO COMPLETE & SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION
- I’ve taken note of the maximum period of time I have to complete my qualification.
- I’ve calculated my study fees, including miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees and the cost of my prescribed books.
- I’ve read Unisa’s Student Rules.
- Please take note that the minimum registration payment will include the current balance owing on your student account.
STEP 4: Pay Your Study Fees
Once you have completed and submitted your registration form, you must pay the fees that you calculated.
All fees must be paid into the Unisa official bank account with the correct reference number in order for the university to process your registration before the relevant closing date.
STEP 5: After Registration
It may take a little time before you receive confirmation of your registration. While you’re waiting, it’s a good idea to start preparing for your studies.
Once you’ve received confirmation of your registration, you need to register on myUnisa, the university’s online student portal where you can download your study material, including your tutorial letters.
Please Note: All communication sent to you after the initial study package (with the exception of study guides) will be sent electronically to your myLife e-mail account (eg follow-up tutorial letters, examination timetables and results, financial statements). You will no longer receive such communication in printed format.
LOOKING FOR HELP?
Send an email or call the following number for help services regarding myUnisa and myLife.