The Thekwini TVET College Authority as initiated a reliable e-Learning platform for online learning. It is designed to make learning easy at the comfort of your home, or anywhere you may wish to be.
The Thekwini TVET College e-Learning Portal gives students access to online classes, access to e-books, online free courses, virtual classes, and other virtual services and Nursing programmes.
How to Access Thekwini TVET College E-Learning Portal Login
To have access to the Thekwini TVET College E-Learning Portal, Click on the link provided below.
- Go to the E-Learning Portal Page – https://www.thekwini.edu.za/e-learning-and-applications/
- Provide your username and password
- Click on “Submit”
- Then, Follow the next steps till completion
NOTE: You must enter the correct login details to have access to the portal.
Forgotten Your Password?
Read and follow the steps provided below carefully.
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
If you have any difficulties regarding this post, Kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.